Sometimes love comes around
when it knocks you down /div>
Profile

CHEN here. I am nowhere near perfect, never will be. I say things that you might wanna strangle me. I eat when im bored. I fall for boys easily. I have friends and enemies. I have good days and bad days. I hope that someday i wont fake a smile. I live through quotes that will help me get through the day. Music saves me from everyday boredom. I can't stand people i dont like. I'm your average teenager. Live it. Love it. Learn from it. xoxo.

Archives

Tagboard

Links

Multiply
Friendster
Facebook
Myspace
Twitter

Credits

This layout is fully coded by selfishdesire.

ANOTHER HOUR OF SLEEPING
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
NAT TOMORROW!
no reviewing needed. haha.. relax lang daw. ;)

TODAY we had 4 exams.. pressure much!
BIO, FIL, PE, AND MUSIC.
bio was surprisingly easy, i was expecting alot of punnet square and terms and such, but they didnt give us that much. im so happy i might pass bio! yay. :)
filipino, pe, and music was easy too... pe was the easiest.
music is easy.. if you know everything.. hahaha.

SO THE JONAS BROTHERS POSTED A NEW BLOG POST IN THEIR MYSPACE...
THEYRE ANNOUNCING THEYRE WORLD TOUR TOMORROW!!!!!
im freakin excited to find out if philippines is included, im dying to meet those boys.
i almost cried when i read their blog.. and im seriously gonna cry if i find out theyre going here for real!!!!!

i find plurk boring, i opened my plurk awhile ago and saw alot of... UPDATES. kaloka much. :))

well whatever.. im not really in the mood to blog right now.

go listen to THE AFTERS, theyre really good.


just get back up
when it knocks you down