Sometimes love comes around
when it knocks you down /div>
Profile

CHEN here. I am nowhere near perfect, never will be. I say things that you might wanna strangle me. I eat when im bored. I fall for boys easily. I have friends and enemies. I have good days and bad days. I hope that someday i wont fake a smile. I live through quotes that will help me get through the day. Music saves me from everyday boredom. I can't stand people i dont like. I'm your average teenager. Live it. Love it. Learn from it. xoxo.

Archives

Tagboard

Links

Multiply
Friendster
Facebook
Myspace
Twitter

Credits

This layout is fully coded by selfishdesire.

goodmorning.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
i have blogger on my bookmark, so i can immediately post whatever i want to post. haha.
i just woke up after that... SHOCKING NIGHT. i still can't believe that he had the nerve to tell me that, it's just sooo... SIGH-ish? man, i dont care if it's ruining your life, you thought i can help you? NO WAY. it hurts. it hurts. :( 
disappointed :(


just get back up
when it knocks you down