Sometimes love comes around
when it knocks you down /div>
Profile

CHEN here. I am nowhere near perfect, never will be. I say things that you might wanna strangle me. I eat when im bored. I fall for boys easily. I have friends and enemies. I have good days and bad days. I hope that someday i wont fake a smile. I live through quotes that will help me get through the day. Music saves me from everyday boredom. I can't stand people i dont like. I'm your average teenager. Live it. Love it. Learn from it. xoxo.

Archives

Tagboard

Links

Multiply
Friendster
Facebook
Myspace
Twitter

Credits

This layout is fully coded by selfishdesire.

CRAP.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
AHH CRAP. 
hello drama!
i'm watching the hills right now, and i can't believe he had the nerve to say that to me. nakaka.. *sigh* wait not sigh.. more like TURN OFF. gosh. what to do?
i just deleted all of his messages, whyyy?? :(:(:( no, i'm not sad! or am i? wait noo, crap! he got me thinking. should i? waaah. :( it's happening again. this sucks. 

STATE OF THE UNION
OUT - HIM?
IN - HIM?

justin bobby and lauren hooked up? STUPID AUDRINA I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BELIEVED THAT PIECE OF SHIT. you're immature and lame. go lauren. :D

DOM: yo, who's heidi and spencer?
CHEN: OMG, YOU DONT KNOW HEIDI AND SPENCER?
CHEN: LAME.
DOM: no.

haha xP NO CLASSES TOMORROW! thankgodness. :) town tomorrow anyone?
goodnight.



just get back up
when it knocks you down