Sometimes love comes around
when it knocks you down /div>
Profile

CHEN here. I am nowhere near perfect, never will be. I say things that you might wanna strangle me. I eat when im bored. I fall for boys easily. I have friends and enemies. I have good days and bad days. I hope that someday i wont fake a smile. I live through quotes that will help me get through the day. Music saves me from everyday boredom. I can't stand people i dont like. I'm your average teenager. Live it. Love it. Learn from it. xoxo.

Archives

Tagboard

Links

Multiply
Friendster
Facebook
Myspace
Twitter

Credits

This layout is fully coded by selfishdesire.

BACK! :)
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Heyyy. :)
I'm Back here! I missed Blogging. 
Okay, For now I'll start blogging again. who knows how long it will last? but who cares. I'll keep writing if i want to. I wont mind it if people keeps reading my thoughts, but i hope whoever will read this, just keep it to yourself. If you cant walk the walk, then dont talk the talk. got it? :) fosho. :D

Okayyy, ALOT has happened to me.
School Year 2008-2009 is about to end, just weeks. no more months, then it's hello summer! :) i can't wait for summer. I already have plans. I just can't wait to start it. Back to me, alot has happened lately... and now things are getting better. i guess. but i think it is. i think everything is falling back to its place. Like LOVE. :) again and again, i've decided before that i want to let go and just forget about it, but i can't. after what happened nung valentines, after what he said, it made me want to get back and give it another try... but i still want to let go, but no matter how much i try, i can't. i dont why, but i really LIKE him alot, not LOVE. just LIKE him ALOT. like ALOOOT! :) haha. well whatever, we'll see how it goes.. so far so good naman eh. i'm happy. :) are you happy? i hope so.

WWW.JAMLEGEND.COM
thanks jasmine for hooking me up with this game! hahaha. just like guitar hero! kakaddict.
uhm what else. ehhh... i can't think of anything right now.
later.. :)


just get back up
when it knocks you down